Account "Client Success" ManagerSan Diego based position
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented individual who will have our customer’s success in utilizing our marketplace as their number one goal.
The ideal candidate will connect with, train and engage Scientist.com users (clients and suppliers) in-person and online to assist with platform use. They will build professional and lasting relationships while all the time providing “above and beyond” customer support.
- Provide marketplace customer support for biopharma companies and suppliers
- Explain and educate new users on the benefits of using the marketplace
- Develop strong customer relationships with scientists, business operations, and procurement
- Troubleshoot and assist when users have questions/concerns/issues about the marketplace
- Operate our Live Chat feature to provide support in real-time
- Coordinate, manage and update communications with suppliers and customers utilizing Netsuite and Salesforce
- Ensure customer satisfaction through diligent request management
- Present summaries and updates at biweekly internal team meetings
- Acclimate with our business, language and priorities
- Be an excellent collaborator, communicator and team player to fully integrate with the company
- 2+ years experience in an account management or customer service position interacting with customers
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- You care genuinely about customer support, solving problems for customers, and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric business successful
- Accuracy, dependability and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to train customers/suppliers using clear and concise language and instructions
- Proficient computer skills to include internet navigation, email usage, and word processing
- Solid writing, editing, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter capable of working independently but also collaboratively
- Candidate must be able to work in our Solana Beach Office
- Competitive salary
- 401K and Medical benefits
- Stock options at a rapid-growing start-up company
Scientist.com is the world’s largest marketplace for medical research. We help pharmaceutical scientists discover life-saving medicines in less time and at lower cost. Our mission is to make it possible to cure all human disease by 2050.
By connecting scientists and enabling them to exchange ideas and transact seamlessly online, Scientist.com is speeding up and reducing the cost of medical research. We were founded in 2007, launched our first research outsourcing marketplace in 2008 and built our first enterprise marketplace for Pfizer in 2009. Today, we operate enterprise marketplaces for 20 of the world’s top 30 pharmaceutical companies, 80 biotechnology companies and the US National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Named as Inc. Magazines Best Workplaces 2018 & 2019 and 9th Fastest Growing Company in the U.S. 2018, we are seeking talented, creative, and hard-working individuals who want to transform how research is done and help speed the discovery of new cures in oncology, neuroscience, cardiovascular, and thousands of other common and rare diseases.