Looking for an exceptional opportunity for personal and professional growth in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? AIM HIGHER and join the Lipsey’s team! Lipsey’s is looking for a hard-working, self-motivated Full Stack Developer to support our growing business and take it to the next level. Candidates are expected to have enough experience to develop, implement, maintain and oversee projects as a whole. You’ll be provided the tools, responsibilities and work environment necessary to create and build upon innovative internal and customer facing applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work independently on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
- Create feature rich user-friendly web applications using responsive web design principles.
- Manage application releases within the production environment.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain web applications
- Support and/or refactor existing code base as technology and business needs evolve.
- Manage end-to-end software development lifecycle for assigned projects; from gathering requirements to production rollout and support, ensuring deliverables and quality goals are met.
- Follow good programming practices and incorporate feedback in code reviews to deliver code that is easy to manage.
- Incorporate security directly into development/design activities
- Maintain and monitor custom applications and correct software defects
- Provide support for internally developed applications and websites
- Research and recommend technologies relevant to our environment and business goals.
- Write quality documentation at both the code and business level
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Great initiative and time management skills
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Expertise and/or relevant experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft .Net Core
- Github / Version Control
- Amazon AWS – S3, RDS, Lightsail
- API’s & Web Services
- Heroku Application Hosting Experience
- Cloudflare Experience
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft IIS hosted web applications
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 with Mobile First Design in mind
- Knowledge of UX and UI frontend design best practices
- Experience writing SQL Queries
- Experience in the design & deployment of relational databases
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented software design
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Additional Skills & Competencies Sought:
- Windows Server management experience
- General Networking experience
- General Firewall maintenance and management experience
- Mobile App development experience
- Desktop, console or service-based application design experience
- SQLite usage and design experience
Education / Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS or equivalent, 2+ Year's Experience Building, Supporting and Maintaining Web-Based Applications
LIPSEY'S is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled