HR Coordinator - Remote
Are you a someone with 1-3 years of HR experience and are you looking for a new and exciting role to further your HR knowledge and expertise? Do you have experience in an HR related field and have the desire to move into a more HR focused role? If so, our HR Coordinator opportunity could be the perfect role for you!
Our HR Coordinator serves as the primary point of contact for a select group of clients on a daily basis. You will play a valuable role in client retention and maintaining a positive relationship with our clients and their employees. This position will take your your existing HR knowledge to the next level in all aspects of HR: Employee Relations, Pre-employment Processing and onboarding, Payroll Administration, Time and Attendance, Benefits and so much more.
Primary Functions (but not limited to):
- Pre-Employment & Onboarding
- Processing background check, drug screens, physicals, etc
- New Employee set up and processing in payroll, benefits, and time & attendance
- Manage payroll changes such as direct deposit, compensation, benefit updates, address change, etc.
- Process client payrolls depending on their needs and make updates at the employer level as needed
- Time and Attendance
- Manage and update client level changes
- Process employee changes
- Provide client assistance with reporting needs
- Manage initial employee eligibility notification
- Update benefit deductions for newly enrolled employees and for qualifying life events
- Assist with employee benefit questions as needed
- Main point of contact for all HR questions- client and employee level
- Open collaboration and communication with team and leadership for client escalation and issues when necessary
- Ability to multi-task in HR Systems/Platforms and switch gears quickly as questions and issues arise
- Ability to work independently and be confident and comfortable in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to always exhibit excellent phone and email etiquette
· Remote workspace must be secure with no distractions
· Hours for the job are: 8:30-5PM EST
· Must be able to travel to Greenville, SC 1-2 a month to attend in-person team meetings
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
· Work is primarily sedentary in nature, within a remote workspace environment. No special demands are required.