Be part of a Championship Crew and Find your WOW at Quaker Steak & Lube!
Our Dish Machine Operator washes wares to proper standards. Keeps wares stocked at workstations throughout the shift and completes general cleaning duties.
Live it, Love it, Lube it!!!!
• Have a great attitude and be willing to learn.
• Be honest and put your crew before yourself.
• Lifts racks of glassware, cutlery, fry baskets, pots and pans from a holding area to the dish machine or three-compartment sink.
• Scrapes dishes into the disposal area and cycles the dirty dishes through the dish machine
• Places clean glassware from the dish machine (in racks) onto dollies as well as stocking clean dishware on the cooks’ line.
• Hangs clean cooking utensils, pots, pans and baskets on appropriate hooks throughout the kitchen.
• Sorts flatware into bins for proper cleaning and sanitizing.
• Fills and changes chemicals and soap used in the dish machine.
• Handles and uses various cleaning chemicals in accordance with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
• Assists the management team in controlling food cost by demonstrating concern for cost and inventory control.
• Able to work closely with other Crew Members in the Heart of the House.
• Observes the basic rules of kitchen safety, sanitation and back door safety.
• Demonstrates concern for kitchen cleanliness and personal hygiene.
• Uses First in First out (FIFO) rule to ensure proper rotation.
• Performs various tasks delegated by management including but not limited to assisting in other areas of the kitchen, sweeping and mopping the floor, cleaning the coolers, organizing dry storage, scrubbing trash containers, maintaining the parking lot cleanliness, etc.
• Empties trash into the dumpster.
• Maintains kitchen surroundings, including floors, in the manner that meets Quaker Steak & Lube’s® standards of cleanliness, sanitation and health regulations.
• Maintains cleanliness of plates, glasses, cutlery, pots, pans and silverware throughout the shift.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Stands/walks during entire shift.
• Must reach, bend, stoop and wipe.
• Able to Lift up to 50 pounds throughout the shift.
• Able to work accurately and rapidly