Be part of a Championship Crew and Find your WOW at Quaker Steak & Lube!
Our Hosts greet guests as they enter the building, control the flow of guest seating and ensures that guests enjoy their visit. Our Hosts also take Wingo (ToGo) food and drink orders and ensure the delivery of meals is to the Fan’s (guest’s) satisfaction.
Live it, Love it, Lube it!!!!
• Have a great attitude and be willing to learn.
• Be honest and put your crew before yourself.
• Understands the Steps of Service, From the Green Flag to the Checkered Flag.
• Greet fans at the door with an enthusiastic attitude, a smile and a sincere “Welcome to The Lube®!”
• Guides guests to an appropriate table, making small talk along the way.
• Rings retail orders into register system.
• Cleans and restocks restrooms every 30 minutes.
• Vacuums the floor to maintain cleanliness.
• Visually observes fans and responds to all non-verbal cues.
• Communicates with other Host staff to ensure the continuous seating flow of fans.
• Records fan information when on a waiting list.
• Accommodates handicapped or elderly fans.
• Accommodates young children by providing crayons and kids’ menu.
• Makes Servers aware of any special requests at their tables.
• Inquires with departing guests about their visit to the Quaker Steak & Lube®, bids farewell and invites them to return.
• Handles guest’s complaints in a professional manner. Follows the steps accordingly.
• Able to work the POS system and seating systems efficiently.
• Clears, cleans and performs table maintenance whenever necessary.
• Follows food safety, general sanitation and personal hygiene policies.
• Refills beverages whenever necessary.
• Completes all running, opening and closing side work.
• Continuously promotes teamwork.
• Performs various tasks delegated by management
• Generates fun, and excitement through personality and positive attitude to help ensure many return visits by fans.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Stands/walks during entire shift
• Ability to listen to Fans, respond verbally and interact with crew members
• Reading, writing and math skills are required
• Enthusiastic and professional attitude must be displayed at all times
• Operates POS system to ring retail orders
• Excellent communication skills