Payentry offers human capital management services to employers across the US. Payentry is a cloud-based SaaS platform, providing employer solutions that increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give a competitive edge in managing and retaining high-quality employees. Our mission is “Helping people get the most out of their workday” and providing the best systems and service for growing our clients' businesses. If you're ready to join us in that mission and advance your career, apply today to join the team!
What will you do?
- Consult with systems users and Software Engineering throughout the organization on IT improvements and troubleshooting solution
- Software Engineer liaison on supported product
- Build and facilitate Product/Vendor relationship
- Participation on cross-functional teams to execute product enhancement plan
- Build, develop, assist and maintain technical language to improve efficiencies for front line employees and enhance the end customer experience
- Serve as backup to Helpdesk
- All other duties as assigned
What do you need?
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or complementary discipline is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Azure as well as Linux server, Windows server, or Active Directory
- Experience with configuring Ubuntu as well as experience with IIS
- Experience in maintaining databases like DB Technologies, MS SQL, or MYSQL
- A dedicated teammate that can operate independently and shows initiative
What do you gain?
- A career (not just a job) at a growing company
- A great team environment with opportunities to volunteer in the community
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Student loan assistance program, up to 3% of base salary
- 401(k) with up to a 4% company match, immediate vesting of employee and employer contributions
- Health Savings Accounts with company contributions
- Immediate eligibility for generous paid time off package including all federal holidays