ELTA North America (ELTA NA) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and support of innovative electronic systems for the United States government. ELTA NA is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Field Service Representative.
White Sands, NM & Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
This position is responsible for the maintenance, operability, and availability of one of our major air defense radar systems in support of a U.S. Government customer. This position requires the FSR to be the responsible for all technical aspects of the system maintenance, as well as being a part of a technical support team and supporting independent test executions and field level operational test capabilities. This position will require initial relocation to White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico and then subsequent relocation to Joint Base Lewis McChord, Washington and possible worldwide deployment with the system (either CONUS or OCONUS).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a part of a team of a 2-3 FSRs deployed in different locations.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on a complex radar system with power, cooling, and mechanical sub-systems.
- Support integration and testing, evaluate test results, investigate discrepancies, provide technical assessment of anomalies, and drive issues to resolution.
- Assist with development of training support packages to include Programs of Instruction, training modules, manuals, and graphic training aids.
- Collect, verify, and provide input for technical reports, incident reports, and monthly status reports.
- Relevant technician MOS certificate (technician training equivalent to MOS 13R/94M/94S/14T/14E/FC/ET or other relevant air defense, missile defense or field artillery radar MOS).
- Familiarity with air defense/field artillery radar systems such as AN/MPQ-64 (Sentinel), AN/TPS-80 (GATOR), AN/MPQ-53 and 65 (Patriot), AN/TPQ-53 (QRCR), AN/TPQ-36 and 37 (Fire Finder) and AN/TPQ-48, 49, and 50 (LCMR).
- 2+ years of relevant experience working with long range air search/air defense radars or FCRs.
- Knowledge of practical and theoretical radar concepts.
- Must have knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; Strong analytical and statistical analysis capability; Have performed critical analysis of technical data with the goal of recommending corrective courses of action.
- Current/Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Certified electrical technician or BA in Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ years of experienced maintaining diesel generators.
- Certified refrigeration technician.
ELTA – NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates must document US citizenship as required to obtain Secret clearance.
ELTA North America is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled