*To apply you must complete the pre-screen questions and the application*
Minimum ten (10) years experience in Program Management in a SAP/ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) environment (SAP/LMP experience desired), with APICS certification may be Education & Certification: Bachelors Degree; APICS certification can be substituted for a degree.
- Program Management Personnel shall provide program management skills and mentoring to D/MM personnel.
- These individuals shall provide assistance to the Tobyhanna Commodity Workload Divisions in a supporting role.
- They shall be required to provide program management support in the form of analysis, organization, communication and mentoring.
- The Contractor shall support/assist in executing the review of workload and the establishment of a Tobyhanna organizational infrastructure capable of workload execution.
- Develop and report on project plans and execution.
- Write standard Staff Notes and other reports to communicate project status.
- When required by the project, develop and manage Microsoft Project Files.
- Use LMP/SAP as management tool and generate reports and status from LMP.
- Ensure that a Weekly Activity Report (WAR) is submitted IAW PWS Part I Para 6.
- Develop and provide monthly status/metrics reports for each task defined in PWS Part I Para 3, to include but not limited to: actions and tasks completed relating to the specific discipline described including number of hours in mentoring and observations and recommendations concerning mentoring.
- Provide Weekly status updates and program level details of direct program acceptance provided in the form of Staff Meeting briefing electronic and or hard copy report in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Program progress status provided in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Provide weekly RESET update status in Microsoft Excel.
- Provide ad-hoc data queries and analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- Provide weekly status report by each system of a program. Status report shall be coordinated with the COR and forwarded to the appropriate system Division Chiefs. Reporting data shall be extracted from the AWPS and or LMP and shall include, but not be limited to: costs and schedule data.
- Conduct a monthly verbal briefing of AWPS and/or LMP data to the D/MM. Also provide copies in the appropriate Microsoft Office format as directed.
- Develop the overall project management milestones to support each system program identified. Milestones shall include a critical path analysis to support the successful completion of each system and must be coordinated through the COR and TYAD PM. In addition, copies will be provided in the appropriate Microsoft Office format as directed.
- Maintain and monitor a weekly action register. Action register items and/or issues shall be submitted to the applicable Division Chief of the D/MM and the Program Manager (PM). Also, provide copies in the appropriate Microsoft Office format as directed.
- Attend and prepare a report on the appropriate production meetings relevant to the production reviews and follow on reviews in coordination with the COR. Provide copies in the appropriate Microsoft Office format as directed.
- Submit meeting reports on all meetings, conferences, and trips that are supported by the Contractor. These reports will be in Microsoft Word format and must be submitted within three (3) business days of the meeting. These reports will be submitted in both hard copy and electronic format for distribution.
Data Solutions & Technology Incorporated (DST) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled