Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter? Crosby, one of the country's leading independent communications firms, seeks a Media Planner/Buyer to help implement campaigns for our federal government, health care, and nonprofit clients that positively impact people's lives. You are creative, disciplined, and inquisitive and must have a passion for staying current in an evolving, high-tech media landscape. Two to four years of planning/buying experience is preferred across multiple channels: online display, social media, broadcast, out-of-home and other marketing channels. This is a great position with learning and growth opportunities. Familiarity with STRATA/Freewheel, social media platforms and analytics is a plus.
- Support Connection Planning team and other cross-functional media specialists to develop and manage multi-media campaigns including planning, buying, tracking, optimizing, and reporting of programs.
- Work directly within social media platforms to plan, set-up and manage media buys.
- Proactively research, analyze and recommend media opportunities for marketing programs.
- Uncover and share audience insights, media habits, and media usage trends.
- Manage relationships with media vendors.
- Provide tracking reports to Account Managers, Clients, and Media Team on key performance indicators and provide insights on how they map to larger client goals.
- Analyze trends and improve media performance based on the client's KPIs.
- Work closely with Production Team to gather and understand ad sizes and specifications and trafficking of creative assets to media outlets.
- Support media campaign management from budgeting, billing, invoicing, and post-campaign reports.
We're looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- 2-4 years of media planning and buying experience
- Experience with marketing metrics such as ROI, click-through rate, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, conversion rate, impressions, reach, frequency, gross rating points, etc.
- Exceptional analytics, budget management skills, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with STRATA/Freewheel, Advantage, Meta Ads Manager, Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics
- Google Ads or Analytics, IAB, Facebook, and other media certifications a plus
Crosby was named a 2021 North America Agency of the Year by Provoke Media and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post for seven consecutive years. We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities. Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays).
Our headquarters are in Annapolis, MD, and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This full-time position is in our Annapolis office.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.
Crosby Marketing Communications is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled