New England Treatment Access (NETA), a Medical Marijuana dispensary, is seeking Full Time Patient Service Associates for our Brookline, MA Dispensary. PLEASE NOTE: You must complete your profile and pre-screen questions to be considered.
- An individual with top-notch customer service and inter-personal communication skills?
- Interested in identifying the unique needs of each individual patient by demonstrating compassion, empathy and sensitivity?
- An individual with proficient computer skills and the ability to efficiently utilize a point of service recordkeeping system?
- Focused on providing the best-in-class service experience that consistently exceeds our customer’s expectations during the sales / provisioning process?
- Able to demonstrate product expertise and knowledge to patients and explain the potential benefits of each various type and strain of medical marijuana, as well as methods of use?
- Able to interpret current and future patient needs by establishing rapport with patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements?
- Interested in interacting with patients while consulting, educating and developing relationships?
- Passionate and articulate about the importance providing safe, unambiguously compliant and universally accepted best-in class medical marijuana?
About us: New England Treatment Access, Inc. (NETA) is one of Massachusetts’s first medical marijuana dispensary provisional license holders. Our mission is to support the health and wellbeing of registered qualifying Massachusetts medical marijuana patients. We are building a first class organization and have already recruited some of the most experienced professionals in the field. Our main cultivation site is located in Franklin, MA. We have also received our final registration in Northampton and are in the process of obtaining the same for Brookline. More information can be found at www.netacare.org/careers
Requirements: Candidates must be 21 or older to apply
Experience: Previous retail or customer service experience required. Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and cash management is a plus.
Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience preferred. Additional retail, communications, marketing or other relevant experience preferred, yet not required.
Responsibilities : This position is responsible for interacting with patients in our dispensary locations, providing knowledge, information and resources on a regular basis. Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner. Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including every other weekend, regular scheduled shift times, and applicable holidays. Outgoing, energetic, fun attitude and strong work ethic.
Physical capability: Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and perform computer processing operations. Ability to handle stress in performing multiple tasks. Ability to lift 20 lbs. unassisted.
Skills: Superior verbal and inter-personal communication skills. High Energy, maturity and leadership skills. Ability to work collaboratively. Must be highly organized and have extreme attention to detail.