We are looking for someone that excels in customer service to ensure our customers receive the best care and experience. Only the best will do!
Position Type: Full Time
40 hours/week- Evenings and Weekends Required
Store Hours: Daily 10AM-6PM
Responsible for answering and transferring all incoming phone calls, customers care: in person, by phone, or email providing responses to product/service inquiries, placement of special orders, refunds, or exchanges, opening and distribution of mail, and resolution customer of complaints. Must have excellent communication and listening skills.
Job Functions: The customer is always the priority.
- Greet every customer with a smile, direct eye contact (verbally if possible)
- Answer multiple phone lines effectively, transfer calls as needed to the appropriate department
- Process merchandise returns
- Address customers issues and identify method of resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Open and distribute mail daily
- Utilize POS and Eagle Browser software
- Ability to work well with customers, co-workers, and management
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours, sit, kneel, twist, turn, reach over your head, and lift a minimum of 30 lbs., withstand varying temperatures and humidity
- Ability to work any shift as assigned/needed to fill scheduling gaps
- Math skills- ability to accurately count money
- Resolve customer issues in a professional manner
- Diffuse dissatisfied customer matters, work to attain an amicable solution
- Problem resolution skills
- Computer knowledge/experience with POS and Microsoft
We offer: Medical, Vision, Dental, STD, Life and Supplemental insurances, paid vacation and holidays plus an employee discount!
Trax Farms is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled