ABITA BREWING COMPANY IS OFFERING A $500 SIGN ON BONUS
Abita Brewing Company is seeking a full-time Truck Driver with over the road experience to join our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations to transport and deliver products.
- Driving long distances.
- Keep a log of all working hours and miles driven.
- Before and after trip safety inspections of the truck.
- Read the bill of lading to determine the assignment.
- Secure load on trailer prior to transporting.
- Ensure good customer service skills with clients.
- Assist in or supervise the safe loading or unloading of product at the destinations.
- Deliver all returned product back to the warehouse.
- Comply with federal, state and company regulations and requirements.
- Keep the truck clean, presentable and in good working order at all times, scheduling repairs and maintenance as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job effectively. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 5 years over the road experience.
- Valid state issued Drivers License.
- Class A CDL Driver's License.
- Must be DOT certified.
- Valid Department of Transportation Physical Exam.
- Quality and customer service focused; enjoy driving and working with people.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and eligible to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and physical.
Abita Brewing Company offers highly competitive pay and benefits.
ABITA BREWING COMAPNY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ABITA BREWING CO is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled