ATSI support services are growing. We are seeking a dedicated professional with a proven track record of success to join our team. The Strategic Security Cooperation Planner will be responsible for providing senior level program support to the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Operations, Plans, and Strategy (OPNAV N3N5). OPNAV N3N5 serves as the principal advisor to the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) on joint operations and the development of naval and joint plans, programs, and policies and requires innovative consulting and analytical support to facilitate strategic decision and policy making and perform multidisciplinary forms of plans and policy analysis. This role will support the advancement of Navy doctrine, strategy and policy related to Navy strategy documents.
- An Active TS/SCI level security clearance and the ability to maintain a clearance at this level.
- A Bachelorâ€™s degree from an accredited university related to project management, international relations, strategic studies, or Government.
- Shall possess three (3) or more years of experience in a U.S. Government and/or military environment, Echelon 1 experience in strategy, policy and planning, and familiarity with current U.S. Service, Joint and DoD Capstone Strategies and Policies and documentation, editorial, analytic and research standards.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Advanced writing and editing skills.
- Ability to track and follow through on projects to completion.
- Superior organization and interpersonal skills.
Arlington, VA, Monday - Friday (40 hours/week regularly)
The ATSI benefits package includes:
- Direct Deposits & Allotments
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Vacation & Sick leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
- Virtual Doctor Visit Program for Employees & Dependents - unlimited number of visits at no cost
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Parking and/or Transit
- Voluntary Life Insurance Program
- Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare, dependent care, & transportation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Travel Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Pet Insurance
- Grocery Delivery Service Fee Reimbursement
- 401(k) plan with company match and profit share options
ATSI is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, or any other status protected by applicable law.
American Technology Solutions International Corporation (ATSI) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled