CASHIERS, CONCESSION ATTENDANTS, USHERS, AND FOOD RUNNERS
O’neil Cinemas mission is to provide the finest motion picture presentation to each community it serves with an emphasis on an excellent customer experience and service that is second to none. O’neil Cinemas strives to offer clean facilities, the latest amenities, high quality food and beverage and extraordinary hospitality standards.
We are currently seeking candidates for all theatre employees. If you want to work for a great company and also have lots of fun, O'Neil Cinemas could be a great fit for you. We offer competitive pay and a great work environment.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent guest service skills
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, bending, reaching, and handling food product on a frequent basis
- Aptitude for math and cash handling
- Good verbal communication skills in person and over the phone
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in high volume setting
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify packaging and ingredient defects, and make judgments on product quality.
- Basic knowledge of POS systems
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 6 hours)
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds and move product 90 feet on a regular basis