110 Metalworks is committed to quality, continuous improvement, and providing a rewarding and challenging work environment for its employees. Over 50% of our employees have 10+ years with the company! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a team atmosphere.
110 Metalworks is currently looking for a Quality Technician for inspection of incoming materials, work in process, and finished goods. Candidates with experience in machining or assembly looking for a career change to quality are encouraged to apply!
Essential Job Duties:
Â· Work with our quality management system processes and perform tasks that include preparing calibration, customer required documentation such as FAI, PPAP, outside service and final inspection processes.
Â· Perform first piece and other lab inspections, including CMM, optical comparator, height stand, and various gauge use.
Â· Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Â· Basic understanding of quality concepts and processes.
Â· Experience reading prints and using basic gages.
Â· Experience with quality documentation.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3 years experience with responsibility for precision dimensional measurements, either in a production or lab environment.
- Basic to advanced print reading and geometric tolerancing (GD&T)
- CMM familiarity, manual at a minimum and preferably automated/programmable equipment.
- Experience in working with defense contractor business a plus.
- Familiarity with CNC lathe and mill operations and capabilities is desired.
- Programming experience a plus.
110 Metalworks is an AAP/EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person's race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status.
110 Metalworks Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled