Properly greet and seat guests with high quality
customer service and hospitality. Maintain an efficient waitlist through prompt
The below procedures are standard Corporate
procedures that each employee position is responsible for. It does not include
any site specific procedures.
· Uphold and maintain high quality customer
service and hospitality at all times.
· Always smile & acknowledge coming and going
· Professional phone skills.
· Ability to effectively communicate and obtain
problem solving skills.
· Polite and professional at all times.
Guest Check in List Procedure:
· Properly check-in guests according to standards
· Maintain an organized waitlist.
· Make sure that you are aware of all waitstaff
sections & who is working that day.
· Ensure coffee setup is properly prepared and
maintained for outside guests; including all condiments (i.e. sugars, creamer,
stir sticks, napkins & cups).
· Always verify that restrooms are fully stocked
w/supplies. Restock when needed.
During Business Hours:
· Assist with silverware setup.
· Assist in bussing & resetting tables, when
your time is available.
· Keep newspaper area neat and organized.
· Keep entry rug clean and presentable.
· Assist in keeping promo area neat and organized.
Any t-shirts, hats, towels, etc. that need to be refolded, dusted off or
restacked should be attended to.
· Collect trash, consolidate bags & re-bag all
· Clean and wipe down countertops & front
· Clean glass on front door(s) and mirrors.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area.
· Clean and wipe down menus and stack neatly.
· Water all plants as needed, use scissors to trim
off any dead leaves.