Baking happiness fresh on the farm...
What smells better than a bakery farm market? ....NOTHING!
~ Unlike high pressure production...utilize your love for bakery" in our family farm bakery.
No late hours! (Typical shift is 8-4:30)
- Baking experience helpful, ..we will train! however, love for teamwork is required!
- Must have fun (yes fun and work DO "mix")
- Utilize your reading and math skills by following our recipes
- Minimum of HS Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- This is a standing position- 8+ hours at a time, in varying temperatures- including oven/walk in freezer
- This is an "on the move" position- lift minimum of 25 lbs., twisting, turning, reaching, kneeling, bending, squeezing (pastry bags)
- Equipment used but not limited to rack oven, proofer, 20 qt. mixer, bread slicer, heat sealer, food processor
Paid holidays, employee discount, and bonuses!
*Trax Farms is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Trax Farms is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled