Golf Sales Trainee
GOLFBALLS.COM Lafayette, LA $15.00 per hour
Anyone applying for this role should be passionate about the game of golf. Please be sure to document this in your cover letter/resume.
Golfballs.com is the World Leader in Golf Customization. In your role as a Golf Sales Trainee, it’s your mission to connect golfers to our shared passion (Golf!) through GBC’s best in class products and services.
The desired career path for our Golf Sales Trainee begins in Golfer Support and advances to Sales Development and Custom Logo Sales based upon a track record of success. If you are not excited about building a career around Golf and Sales, please do not apply for this position.
- Create Raving Fans!
- You’ll accomplish this daily by interacting with our golfers via phone, chat & email. It’s your responsibility to ensure our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and get golfers back on course enjoying our products.
- Create a
Frictionless Customer Experience!
- Help our golfers get their orders placed and on their way. Provide updates relative to order status and delivery expectations. Answer any questions golfers might have regarding our products and make things right when things go wrong.
- Help GBC Grow and
- Document golfer interactions in our CRM to help us better understand how we can improve. Always treat other people the way you’d want to be treated.
- Be prompt, polite, professional, and personal with customers and colleagues
- Communicate well whether over the phone or in writing
- Maintain strong computer skills; be innovative
- Be prepared to solve problems and multi-task
- Stay fresh on your golf knowledge
- Be on time and get your work done
- Pay attention to the details
- Work hard, but have fun!
- Full time position with medical, dental, and vision offered, as well as a 401k after a year with the company