Do you love being a key player in a team environment? We are growing like crazy, and because of that you will have lots of opportunities to accelerate your income and extend your career. We help our customers efficiently hire, manage, and pay their employees. You will build lasting customer relationships by presenting our unique cloud-based SaaS solutions to new customers. We have a talented team of people waiting to train you on our methods here at our Huntersville, NC corporate office. We are hiring people with sales talent and professionalism to promote our unique payroll and employee management solutions to businesses in the metro Charlotte, NC market. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career? If you enjoy technology, like helping people, and are dedicated to always doing your best, we should meet.
What's in it for you?
- A career, not a job, at our growing company.
- A great team environment with opportunities to volunteer in the community!!
- An uncapped opportunity to increase your income
- 100% company-paid medical & dental for you and your family!
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability benefits.
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with up to a 4% company match with vesting from day one (1).
- Health Savings Accounts and/or Flexible Spending Accounts supported with company contributions.
- Generous discretionary paid time off package.
- Student Loan Assistance – up to 3% of base salary!
What will you do?
- Work closely within the sales & marketing team to engage prospective customers.
- Develop networking relationships on the phone and online to generate new business.
- Follow-up on provided and self-generated leads by phone and mail contact with prospects.
- Demonstrate payroll and employee management SaaS solutions to prospective customers in online meetings.
- Prepare and follow-up on quotes and agreements.
- Participate in the implementation and onboarding of new customers with the Customer Experience Team.
What do you need?
- A high level of integrity always and the capacity to find something positive in everything.
- The ability to challenge thinking and influence others in more productive ways.
- The aptitude to innovate and be passionately exceptional.
- An inquisitive nature and the skill to ask engaging questions.
- The desire to collaborate yet work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Ability and desire to make lots of money achieving goals on a sales incentive program.
Who are We?
Payentry offers comprehensive human capital management services (HCM) to employers across the United States via subscriptions to a software as a service platform, Our services provide employers with opportunities to increase cash flows and to improve operational efficiencies while reducing employment risks. Implementing Payentry gives employers a competitive edge in managing and retaining high-quality employees. Our mission is “Helping people get the most out of their workday” by providing the best systems and service for growing our clients’ businesses. If you're ready to join us in that mission and advance your career, apply today to join the team!