Serve as a liaison between cooks, servers and
customers to maintain order efficiency through accurate plating, timely
preparation and delivery. Expediters are the last line of “defense”
to ensure food is properly plated and is pleasing to the eye. Remember guests
are expecting the best; you are that important link in the chain that can make
The below procedures are standard Corporate
procedures that each employee position is responsible for. It does not include
any site specific procedures.
· Report to work on time and properly dressed to
deliver food to customers.
· Have a pleasant and quick smile; treat everyone
with respect & kindness.
· Uphold and maintain high quality customer service
and hospitality at all times.
· Professional phone skills.
· Ability to effectively communicate and obtain
problem solving skills.
Primary duties include identifying & completing prepared dishes properly
with condiments, garnishes and ramekins on every dish, every time according to
Other opening procedures are as follow:
· Check and ensure your “area” is fully stocked
and ample back-up is available.
· Make sure that you are aware of all waitstaff
sections & who is working that day.
· Ensure back up prep has been completed and
During Business Hours:
· Promptly and neatly apply garnishes and
condiments to completed plates.
· Verify all dishes are complete according to
· Page waitstaff if necessary, if not deliver hot
food promptly to appropriate table.
· Maintain a clean and presentable work area.
· Re-stock during slow periods, stay prepared for
the big slams!
· Collect trash, consolidate bags & re-bag all
· Clean and wipe down countertops, walls &
· Breakdown & clean conveyor toaster after
· Wipe down all shelves & organize all
· Re-stock area with product to ensure next
morning shift success.
· Thoroughly wipe down interior and exterior of
· Organize bread rack and seal all open bread
· Scrub down & clean all food carrier trays
· Properly clean wooden floor racks each day
according to standards.