DLA Energy Financial Project Manager
Anglicotech, LLC modernizes Supply Chain and Logistics Processes with new technology across multiple networks on a global scale to make them more efficient, secure, and resilient. We have partnered with the DoD Joint Staff, US Navy, Marne Corps, Air Force, and Armed Forces of the Philippines. Our core value is in integrating emerging technology enablers to the supply chain such as unmanned systems, additive manufacturing, and cyber security tools.
We are seeking a Project Manager with immediate availability to support Defense Logistics (DLA) Energy and DLA Finance Energy who require assistance in providing operating advice and support on administrative and management issues. The project manager will provide oversight on the development, and implementation of the procurement and financial life cycle of all DLA Energy customer orders.
As the project lead you will conduct assessment and improvement of financial management systems, financial reporting and analysis, due diligence in validating an agency's portfolio of assets and related support services, strategic financial planning, financial policy formulation and development, special cost studies, actuarial services, economic and regulatory analysis, benchmarking and program metrics, and business program and project management.
Additionally, you would provide oversight on Acquisition and Grants management support and supervise the necessary financial and analytical support to generate financial documents in the agency’s system of record (currently the Enterprise Business System (EBS)) and maintain all financial documentation on DLA’s knowledge management SharePoint site.
***This is a contingent position dependent upon contract award.***
· This position is on site in support of DLA Energy/Finance located at Ft Belvoir Lorton VA
· Provide strategic and organizational planning
· Design and implement business process improvement
· Conduct facilitation, surveys and overall process assessments
· Perform analysis in support of engineering and technical programs and deliverables
· US Citizenship required
· IT–II Secret clearance required
Education and Experience:
· 5 years of experience of directly relevant experience or equivalent. Education may substitute for experience
· Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Experience focused on Government Procure to Pay / Order to Cash Business Segments & Processes
· Experience using DLA's Enterprise Business System (EBS), and familiarity with DLA's operations and data systems.
- Good management and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
Anglicotech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anglicotech, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities. For more information or to apply, visit our website at www.anglicotech.com/career.