Are you looking for a fun and enthusiastic environment to work in? How about being responsible for making people happy? Golfballs.com would love to have you on board!
We are now hiring part-time and full-time production workers to help us during our holiday season. We operate Sunday - Sunday and are looking for highly motivated, self-starters to fill rolls in multiple departments. Your schedule may vary from 20 to 40 hours per week with the availability to work shifts in the morning, evenings, and weekends, depending upon business needs. Drug screening is required.
This person will be responsible for working to provide customers with the highest quality for their orders. A positive attitude and attention to detail are key factors in this role. Our Operations environment works well with all schedules, including those in college.
Job Duties include the following:
• Receiving incoming shipments, stocking, pulling, organizing and retrieving stock.
• Pull items from our pick-pack inventory to bring to the correct destination
• Ensure all items are pulled correctly for either production to decorate item or for shipping preparation.
• Keep pick-pack organized and neat for both pulling procedures and for presentation to visitors of the company
• Create amazon orders. Make sure correct items given to employee are pulled, labeled, boxed, and shipped correctly
• Verify all items have a location and are in the correct location for pulling purposes
• Produce customized imprints on various products for customer orders
• Ensure all prints are produced to Golfballs.com standards
• Prepare products to be decorated
• Quality check items
• Manage the timers and move batches to repack
• Stack printed batches in priority by packing station
• Repack all items before staging
• Stage items in Staging Bin