Corporate Travel Management (CTM) is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate, events, leisure and loyalty travel markets. Its proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with innovative client-facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to clients.
CTM was founded in Australia in 1994, and established its presence in North America in 2012. Today CTM is one of the largest travel management companies in both North America and the world, employing more than 2,300 travel professionals globally and providing travel solutions in more than 70 countries.
CTM is a publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CTD) and is an ASX200 company.
CTM is looking expand our Desktop Support team in New Hampshire and are looking for talented, motivated, critical thinkers to join our down-to-earth, good humored, hardworking IT Team. In this full-time role, they will be a member of our national IT team who will provide remote desktop support to the company's North American user base. They will report to the North America IT Manager who is based out of the same office. The role of Desktop Support Specialist includes:
· Must have the ability to establish a solid working relationship with users, technical staff, managers and peers.
· Talk users through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
· Ensure all issues are properly logged in ticketing system.
· Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
· Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
· Set up new users' accounts/profiles
· Supports user password issues.
· Setup and Imaging computers using Microsoft Deployment Tool.
· Support the roll-out of both new and existing applications.
· Support Windows 7/10, Office 365 (Outlook knowledge is vital) and industry-specific applications.
· Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
· Perform hardware installations, configurations and upgrades as required.
· Working knowledge of Active Directory and related user management tasks.
· Maintain departmental documentation and records.
· Interface with and work alongside vendors and third-party service providers.
· Pro-actively make recommendations for improvements to IT processes.
· Aide our Telcom team when softphone issues occur.
· Perform other projects as assigned.
· Some off-hours availability will be necessary to respond to system outages, perform system upgrades/maintenance, etc.
· Superior interpersonal skills inclusive of a positive, easy-going, people-oriented attitude with an ability to work with users at all technical skill levels within the company
· Intellectual curiosity, excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify root causes and recommend solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy-to-understand way
· Forward thinker to identify opportunities, technical risks and impacts of technology solutions
· Quality time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills
· Strong work ethic which includes being dependable, adaptable, and attentive to detail
· Willingness to learn new technologies and processes
· Degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology) or equivalent professional experience
· 2+ years’ work experience in a corporate IT environment, supporting multiple locations and remote employees
o Mac or Linux experience
o Professional certifications
o Experience with supporting GDS applications (Apollo, Sabre) is a double plus
In addition to a great work environment, Corporate Travel Management offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with a Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
Employer paid Life Insurance
401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
Numerous paid holidays.
Discounted travel opportunities.