Dudley DeBosier Injury Lawyers is a growing law firm with offices throughout Louisiana. We pride ourselves on providing clients with high-quality legal representation while exceeding their client service expectations. We are passionate about helping our clients and our communities. Dudley DeBosier is dedicated to changing the way people think about attorneys one relationship at a time.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Receptionist in Baton Rouge.
Reports To: Receptionist Supervisor
Job Purpose: To provide exceptional client service throughout every visitor interaction whether in person or over the phone. To operate as efficiently and effectively during all tasks performed while living out the Culture of DDB both with our departmental team members and all other team members within the firm.
- Answering all calls in a timely manner.
- Transferring calls to the correct team members by verifying information through case management software.
- Recording call action into case management software.
- Emails sent to attorney/assistant for persistent callers.
- Open, date stamp and distribute mail received daily.
- Distribute any UPS, Fed-Ex and other hand-delivered items to the appropriate team member.
- Prepare UPS shipping labels.
- Relieving the Director of First Impressions when needed.
Key Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience.
- Proven experience as a receptionist or similar position.
- Proficiency in phone systems and call routing preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail, with an emphasis on critical thinking
- Able to work well in team environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong listening, written and verbal communication, with the ability to clearly and professionally communicate with others.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good sense of judgment.