REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
REVISION: Aug 2018
Equipment / Facilities Maintenance
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Performs typical maintenance tasks to support the production and facility.
- Works closely with internal customers to achieve a high level of satisfaction with regard to the quality and timeliness of repairs and services.
- Advises Operations Manager on maintenance related issues and potential future issues.
- Strive to be in a preventative maintenance mode verses reactive.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
REPAIR and MAINTENANCE
- Must be able to diagnose both mechanical and electrical problems including replacing of A/C electrical motors, fuses, switches, bearing shafts, etc.
- Work with the manufacturing staff to identify preventive maintenance activities for both the operators to perform as well as yourself.
- Scheduling of outside inspections of equipment/facility such as cranes, fire extinguishers, etc.
- Effective with inventory management of spare parts and consumables.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Must have strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to work independently and to seek out help both internally and externally through contractors and suppliers as needed.
- Must have computer aided design (CAD) experience
- Some project management experience a plus.
- Experience with dust collection / HVAC systems
- Familiar with pneumatic conveying systems a plus.
- A variety of mechanical tools and equipment including:
- Welders both MIG and TIG (aluminum and mild steel)
- CNC Plasma table
- Lathe and press brake
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in welding and/or fabricating or related engineering experience.
- 1-year experience in electrical processes
- Valid Driver’s License
Brunk LLC & AJP LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled