About Our Company:
At Infinity Machine & Engineering, we offer total project management. We specialize in high performance packaging solutions including custom case packers, bundlers, wrappers, diverters, and conveyors. As a leader in the industry, Infinity applies the latest mechanical and electrical technologies to ensure the best in long term operation efficiency. In addition, we offer engineering services and 24-hour technical support. Infinity continuously searches for people that have a strong work ethic, want to make a difference, like to take risks, and push themselves to find creative solutions to difficult problems. Apply today to join our growing team!
Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
- Mechanical/pneumatic assembly of equipment - safe, timely, and accurate.
- Knowledge and application of the best mechanical assembly practices with respect to mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the assembly area.
- Acquire certification to operate forklifts.
- Safely use hand tools, power tools, cutting equipment, and forklifts.
- Responsible for adhering to the Infinity safety policy.
- Palletize and ship equipment.
Mechanical Assembly Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent; job related coursework/certificate preferred.
- Knowledge in safe, accurate, and efficient mechanical assembly.
- Skilled in using hand tools, power tools, and cutting equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Lift 50-100 pounds.
Benefits Included in Offer:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K matching
- Short term/long term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental benefits
- HSA and FSA
- Flexible work schedule
- Half-Day Fridays
- Much more!