We are a dynamic and dedicated
group of individuals, working remotely across the US, and are looking for talented,
passionate, and curious people to expand our team.
Payentry offers human capital
management services and solutions to employers across the US. Payentry is a
cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform helping companies increase
cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give them a competitive edge in
managing and retaining high-quality employees. Our mission is “Helping people
get the most of their workday” and providing the best systems and service for
growing our clients’ businesses.
If you’re ready to join
us in our mission, advance your career, and have fun while doing so – apply today!
About the Role
We are looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER to join our
development team. In this role, you will:
closely with Product Owners as part of a SCRUM team to develop our software with an emphasis on Tax and Compliance
- Work in tandem with other Software Engineers and Product Owners to develop new code.
- Work on an
Agile cross-functional team to achieve superior results
your work on daily team stand-ups, sprint retrospectives, and other meetings, as
What Do You Need?
- A Computer Science degree, OR relevant work experience
- Experience developing applications
- The desire
to work within an Agile framework (SCRUM)
- Understanding of relational databases (MS SQL Server experience)
- Experience with source control tools (GIT)
- Experience in defect tracking systems (JIRA)
- Commitment to teamwork.
- Superior organization and prioritization skills while working on tight deadlines.
- Desire to learn and share with others - including excellent documentation skills.
At least 2-3 years of experience with the following technologies:
What Will You Get?
- A career (not
just a job) at a growing company
- A supportive,
team-based, 100% remote work environment
subsidized medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
company-paid life, short-term, and long-term disability benefits
loan assistance program (up to 3% of base salary)
- 401(k) with
a company match and immediate vesting of employee and employer contributions
Savings Account with company contributions
eligibility for generous paid time-off package (including all federal holidays)
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled