Do you: Eat, sleep, breathe technology? Love refining your craft? Have a passion for automation? Join the MPAY team!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Waltham, MA! As an MPAY employee, you will work closely with highly dedicated and skilled software engineers, DevOps engineers and operational teams in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment. You will have the opportunity to make a big impact for businesses and individuals across the US while working from our Waltham, Massachusetts office.
What will you do?
- Work closely with product owners and teams to ensure quality is built into products early
- Help teams to implement, execute and troubleshoot automated tests during sprint cycles
- Understand, produce and maintain test cases
- Verify builds with acceptance tests, track bugs and conduct regression tests and participate in story analysis
- Work in an agile cross-functional team to achieve superior results
- Present work during meetings and retrospectives
What do you need?
- Computer Science degree or relevant work experience
- Desire to work within an Agile framework (SCRUM preferred)
- Experience utilizing software automation tools (e.g. Telerik TestStudio, QTP, JMeter)
- Expertise in utilizing defect tracking applications (e.g. Jira)
- Knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL Server preferred) and networking is a plus
- Commitment to teamwork
- Superior organization and prioritization skills while working on a deadline
- Desire to learn and share knowledge with others – including great documentation skills!
What do you gain?
- Competitive pay
- Company-paid medical, dental, life and disability benefits
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Health Savings Accounts with company contributions
- Generous paid time off package
- Great people!
Who are we?
MPAY is a human capital management software company that provides services to employers across the US. Our flagship product, Payentry, is a cloud-based SaaS platform that delivers employer solutions to increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk and give a competitive edge in hiring and retaining high-quality employees. Apply today to join our team and advance your career.