- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Basic food-handling skills, Food hygiene experience, and expertise
- Prepare and serve nutritious, quality meals according to the established time schedule.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work.
- May clean and sanitize workstations and equipment.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shifts on time with satisfactory regularity.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
DAYBROOK FISHERIES, INC. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled