Delkin Devices is a privately held company founded in 1986, with Corporate Headquarters in San Diego, CA and European Offices in Birmingham, England. We are consistently recognized as one of San Diego County’s leading manufacturing companies, with sales and distribution channels across the world. Today the Delkin name is associated with paramount quality, professionalism, and innovation, serving both industrial and consumer markets worldwide.
Delkin Devices manufactures industrial flash storage solutions for embedded, industrial applications that include Industrial CF (Compact Flash), Industrial SD (Secure Digital), Industrial microSD, Industrial SSD (Solid State Drive), and Industrial USB. Delkin’s flash storage solutions are focused on environments where data integrity expectations are extremely high, where the flash is relied on to boot an OS, load an application, or log critical data.
Delkin brings a dedicated, USA led design, manufacturing, and support model to service OEM requirements for rugged, controlled flash storage solutions. Delkin is a leader in 100% BOM controlled life-cycle management, product customization, and an outstanding USA-based design. Our dedicated support team works collaboratively with OEMs, optimizing the right flash technology to ensure host architecture compatibility, meeting application workload requirements, and exceeding OEM expectations.
In addition to our industrial-grade flash storage solutions, we manufacture CF (Compact Flash) and SD (Secure Digital) memory cards for several OEMs under private label contract, serving various markets in the photography and outdoor lifestyle markets. We have a specific line of photography based memory card and camera accessories that are trusted by internationally renowned photographers, and sold through vendors worldwide.
This is a unique opportunity for a sole HR leader to be a part of the leadership team and truly make an impact on the company. This is a challenging, hands-on opportunity ideal for a seasoned strategic, HR professional who gets to know the employees, builds trust, is comfortable with counseling, coaching and developing managers. A successful candidate would need to be able to be influential while staying flexible when a different direction has been chosen.
- Assess, plan, organize, implement and lead the human capital function and performance
- Participate as a member of the executive and leadership team in the development of strategic business initiatives ensuring consideration for all human capital contingencies
- Champion employee engagement and the broader company culture utilizing, morale building practices, employee appreciation activities, and events
- Direct and administer the compensation program, including wage market analysis, merit planning
- In conjunction with the CFO selects and administers all benefit programs, including healthcare, ancillary, and retirement programs
- Direct and manage the full cycle performance management process
- Manage employee training and development programs
- Oversee talent acquisition strategy and activities, including job description development/management, candidate experience, sourcing methodology, interview, and selection process and onboarding programs.
- Create, maintain and communicate organizational policies and ensures compliance with all federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Build and maintain relationships with employees and share insights and proactive recommendations
- Coach employees toward effective working relationships to maximize performance outcomes
- Provide ongoing coaching to managers supporting them in their management activities
- Manage government filings/reporting and ensures accurate record management
- Prepare and deliver a variety of organizational communications
- Facilitate the company’s Leadership Team and All Hands meetings
- Maximize the use and effectiveness of ADP TotalSource (PEO)
- Conduct investigations regarding disputes, complaints, or policy infractions
- Ability to negotiate competitive rates for benefit plans, recruiter fees, and other vendor rates
- Bachelors’ degree in related field
- 7 + years of growing HR responsibilities
- Highly organized and detail oriented, able to work under time pressure
- Exceptional relationship builder at all levels of the organization, compassionate, considerate with great listening skills
- Ability to be responsive and persuasive at all levels of the organization
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills
- Tactful and professional demeanor, including the ability to work well with diverse personalities and clients in crisis
- Hands-on leader who can multi-task, and execute on projects big and small while managing day to day activities and interruptions
- Curious, creative problem solver and collaborative team player
- Demonstrated exceptional judgment in dealing with confidential and sensitive employment matters
- Display high attention to detail and a very high focus on quality and accuracy
- Thorough understanding of current employment and labor laws
- Working knowledge of HRIS and other technology tools
- Must have a proven track record of punctuality with minimal absenteeism
- Proven ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Working Conditions: Professional office environment, daytime hours, working inside, standing, and sitting.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, business hours.
You’re perfect for us if:
- You treat everyone with respect and courtesy.
- You have a great attitude, a high level of interest and are a happy person with a sense of humor.
- You are a sponge for information.
- You are willing to listen and learn the way we do things, but you also have great ideas of your own that you can bring to our company.
- You are efficient and like to work hard.
- You are smart, detail oriented, analytical, resourceful and creative.
- You inspire confidence through your integrity and reputation.
- Your computer skills are top notch (MS office, internet applications).
We are perfect for you if:
- You are happy in a small office environment.
- You can be flexible and change priorities when needed.
- You are willing to do any task, even those not in your job description.
- You are excited about working for a growing company.
- You are self-motivated and don’t need to be micromanaged.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Generous salary, full-time
- Competitive Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, and Vision) with a Variety of Options
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- 401k Plan with Company Match and Immediate 100% Vesting
- Paid Time Off – Three Weeks (120 Hours) Earned During Your First Year
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Purchase Program
- Healthy & Fun Work Environment
- Local applicants only.
- Apply through the link provided.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers