At Netchex, we give HR professionals time back to work on what drives their businesses forward. Through our comprehensive web-based suite of payroll, human resource and benefit administrative services, our clients are able to manage their workforce from hire to retire.
Netchex is seeking a dynamic Product Owner. The Product Owner leads their team in solving business problems in ways that delight our customers, work within the constraints of the business, and are marginal enhancing. The Product Owner brings to their team a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, industry trends, our users and customers, and how our users and customers interact with our product. You will need to influence your team, colleagues, stakeholders, and executives through your use of data and logic. You know how to create a safe environment for your team to contribute their passion and ideas.
This position has the option to work 100% remote.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead a cross-functional product team
· Ideate and experiment to solve business problems
· Assist in product roadmap, vision and priority decisions
· Collaborate with Stakeholders
· Communicate vision and business value to your team and stakeholders
· Host scrum ceremonies
· Manage a product backlog
· Work with clients to understand their needs
· Develop release plans/strategies for your projects
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data informed written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a collaborative and constructive relationship.
- A champion of user empathy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years' of experience in project management
- 2-4 years of experience as a Product Owner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Scrum or Agile experience
Why Join Us?
● A remote-first workplace culture
● Challenging, fun, and rewarding work environment
● 100% Employer paid Health & Dental insurance for employees
● 100% Employer paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance for employees
● Vision Insurance
● 401(k) Employer Match
● Generous PTO and paid holidays
● Philanthropic opportunities to give back to the community
Here at Netchex, we have a responsibility to promote opportunities that are inclusive of all people. Our Diversity and Inclusion Council helps to define and refine how the company strives to build a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. This includes, but is not limited to, religious belief systems, ethnicity, race, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, and socioeconomic status. At Netchex, you are welcome as you are. Netchex is EEOC