Senior Scheduler/Project Controls Specialist Principal
Start Date: Immediately
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Location: Piketon, OH
Under minimal general supervision, performs Project Controls job functions as assigned by management. Typical job responsibilities are to assist and support management in ensuring proper cost control, tracking and cost accounting for project cost and work scope alignment with the approved project Work Breakdown Structure and coding, schedule development, status, and control. The specific work assignment may include duties or activities that assist and support the project and functional management in one or more of the following functional areas, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Develops the Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) for control and integrity of work to be performed as defined by the contract; develop and maintain project coding
- Develops totally integrated EPC schedules/cost control programs.
- Recommends solutions or recovery plans to schedule/cost impact or delay.
- Develops and analyzes the Project Margin Analysis Report and prepares the sensitivity analysis for management.
- Analyzes variances in cost and schedule performance against the plan, and communicates the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to the Control Account Manager.
- Maintain Contract Budget Logs and provides Status of Management Reserves.
- Coordinates the review of Project Risk with management and provides status reporting
- Project Controls and Estimating Services.
- Possesses practical experience in the use of automated cost management and scheduling systems.
- Serves as Control Team Leader on small projects.
- May provide direct supervision to a small team of Project Controls personnel.
- Provides historical data
- Perform duties complex in nature
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in a related field and 11 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Typical experience ranges from 11 - 15 years.
- Eligible to obtain DOE clearance, required
- Strong PC skills to include: Microsoft software; automated accounting and cost management systems.
- Experience using Primavera, P6 and Deltek Cobra is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in the concepts of Project Controls, Cost Engineering, Scheduling, Earned Value Management and Estimating.
Boston Government Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume.
BOSTON GOVERNMENT SERVICES LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled