You will be a critical member of our Client Service Team.
You will be a part of a team that shares a number of responsibilities including:
- entering new employee data into our HRIS
- running and reconciling payroll
- running data analytics for our clients
- onboarding and terminating employees
- tracking and reconciling bills from medical providers
- supporting the organization on a number of critical administrative tasks.
- In addition, you will interact with our clients on a daily basis responding to the employer and employee payroll questions and concerns.
This is a full-time on-site position
- Customer focus, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong quantitative skills
- Able to multi-task efficiently and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Comfortable handling administrative tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors Degree with a quantitative focus is preferred