Transition House Coordinator
Corporation for Public Management Wilton, CT $45000.00 to $50000.00 per year
SUMMARY: The responsibility of the Transition House Coordinator will function as a primary support for the Program Manager in the overall administration of the FOUNDATIONS, Emergency Transitional Housing Program. The position requires strong organizational skills, proficient problem-solving capabilities, an ability to lead team efforts, and the capacity to work with developmentally disabled adults in a structed setting.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in similar position preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
- Assist Program Manager with daily program operations.
- Complete schedule and transportation assignments daily.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external providers (including but not limited to; parents/guardians, DDS case management, residential and day program providers, nursing staff and service providers.
- Participate in the staff interview process.
- Maintain tracking all DDS referrals submitted to FOUNDATIONS.
- Participate in initial assessments and interviews for prospective individuals and routine transition meetings, with FOUNDATIONS team.
- Track and document petty cash expenditures daily.
- Assist with the timely submission of timesheets to Program Manager.
- Respond to crisis and emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
SCHEDULE: Full time: Sunday-Thursday (10:00 am to 6:00 pm)