Summary of Responsibilities
Work with servers and Host/Hostess to ensure
guests receive excellent service through clean and proper table setup and
beverage setup. Maintain a clean and stocked work environment.
· Ensure guests are seated at clean and properly
· Monitor cleanliness of restrooms and outside
perimeter of building.
· Clean, maintain and restock bus area for start
and next day shifts.
· Properly complete all involvement with the Guest
service sequences, i.e. taking water and cream to tables.
· Empty trash and sweep the restaurant, bar and
outside seating area.
· Offer assistance to guests by clearing dishes
and glassware. Reset tables.
· Clean and sanitize throughout the shift.
· Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully
informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and take prompt
corrective action where necessary.
· Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely
and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve
the overall objective of position. Work to the restaurants sense of urgency.
· Maintain favorable working relationship with all
company employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate,
which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and
· Able to lift and carry cases and bus tubs of up
to 70 lbs. Up to 20 times per shift.
· Work indoors 98%; outdoors 2%
· Walk or stand most of 6-8 hour shift.
· Must be able to read menu items and speak
· Able to reach, bend, stoop and perform cleaning
· Must be able to clearly communicate guests’
needs to other employees (servers, hostess, manager).
· Professional phone skills. Must be able to hear
well with loud background noise, in order to answer telephone and respond to
· Required to carry trays and supplies. Assist in
re-stocking & detail cleaning of all aspects of the restaurant.