110 Metalworks is committed to quality, continuous improvement, and providing a rewarding and challenging work environment for its employees. Over 50% of our employees have 10+ years with the company! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a team atmosphere.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401(k) with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Vacation and Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Purchase Program
The CNC Programmer develops new CNC programs for production runs or modifies existing programs according to customer specifications. Performs quality checks with the machine operator to ensure the program is producing parts according to specifications, makes manual adjustments if necessary. Assist with quoting jobs and has the ability to operate CNC mills/lathes for critical orders as needed.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned)
- Analyzes technical drawings to determine dimensional and design configuration of cuts, selection of tools, and machine speeds and feed rates.
- Develop CNC programs in Mastercam.
- Modify existing programs as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues during the manufacturing process and make manual programming adjustments.
- Refine existing programs and develop new methods to increase machining efficiency or support automation goals.
Minimum Qualification Standards:
- Education Requirement – High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience Requirements – 10+ years CNC mill or lathe programming and operation required. Mill-turn experience desired.
- Equivalent combinations of education and work experience will be considered.
- Passion to learn and support new tooling/technology initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer proficiency including word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, and generating reports using standard software applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Analytical ability to gather and summarize data, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to interact with customers, vendors and co-workers in a professional and helpful manner in person or via phone or written correspondence.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-term goals.
- Ability to work productively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative in meeting sales and revenue goals.
- Leadership proficiency a plus.
Equipment, Machines and Software Used:
This position requires the regular use of a computer, printer, telephone, and CNC machines.
Computer Software: Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Job Boss, AutoCAD, Mastercam.
Safety Equipment: Safety glasses, safety shoes, hearing protection when on the manufacturing floor.
Mental and Visual Demand:
High mental and visual attention to plan difficult work methods and sequences to obtain size, shape, or physical qualities of product, or extremely close visual attention needed for making delicate adjustments to control high-speed operations with precision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, perform repetitive hand motion, finger, grasp, handle, feel, push, pull, and/or reach.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that may be encountered while performing the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in a typical office environment with occasional exposure to the manufacturing floor.
110 Metalworks is an AAP/EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person's race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status.
110 Metalworks Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled