Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: This position is responsible for processing all incoming merchandise which includes assisting to unload, receive, and price all incoming merchandise.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure trucks are unloaded in a timely fashion.
- Check-in/receive all merchandise, verify accuracy of order, record any discrepancies.
- Maintain receipt log for all deliveries.
- Document and/or photograph damaged merchandise upon receipt. Notify department manager, who will determine whether to save the product for return or to discard.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of storage areas.
- Assist with data entry of received goods and create labels as needed.
- Communicate to Retail Manager any changes/updates in scheduling, deliveries, etc.
- Cooperate with departments. Allocate time and resources fairly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
· Obtain/maintain forklift certification (on site training and certification)
· Computer skills/Data Entry or aptitude to learn
· Math skills, ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide
· Ability to read and write in English, follow directions
· Must be able to work independently and as a team player
Benefits Available: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life w AD&D, STD, AFLAC Supplemental, PAID vacation and holidays, PLUS employee discount!
Trax Farms is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled