Marketing Coordinator, Co-Op
As a leading Canadian architectural practice, Zeidler designs meaningful spaces that contribute to community and deliver lasting value. With offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria, we offer full architectural and interior design services.
Propelled by curiosity and driven by human connection, our creative process is based on cultivating the potential of our team. We nurture our expertise through mentorship and continuous learning. We listen to, consider, and build on each other’s ideas to develop thoughtful solutions that address complex challenges.
Our award-winning work spans a broad range of sectors including academic, healthcare, residential, mixed-use, commercial, cultural and civic. As we continue to grow our national practice, we are seeking talented individuals who embrace creative, passionate, and forward-thinking approaches to join our dynamic team.
What We Are Seeking
As a Marketing Coordinator (Co-Op) at Zeidler, you will be an integral member of our National Marketing and Business Development team and contribute to many facets of the firm’s communications. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, self-motivated, and driven with excellent writing, graphic and time management skills. You have a strong interest in collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to develop compelling content for social media, website, and other promotional media. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are versatile and adaptable.
This is a full time, temporary role to start in September.
- Develop compelling content for social and website that promotes Zeidler’s brand, values and work, including posting and engagement
- Develop and update marketing collateral including project information, staff CVs, proposal narratives, headshots, etc.
- Prepare presentations, awards submissions, and other promotional materials
- Research and assist in the coordination of industry events, sponsorships, speaking engagements and other opportunities that align with the company’s growth strategy
- Provide marketing support to the firm’s partners and larger team, as needed
What you will bring
- Enrolled in a post-secondary marketing program
- Experience in marketing or communications within architectural, engineering, construction or design related industry preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Lightroom, Microsoft Office Suite, and online collaboration tools
- Experience with social media, content development, website management and SEO an asset
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with a national team
- Highly organized with exceptional time management, and a strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to learn quickly and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about architecture, design and city-building
- Interest in nurturing a lively office culture and supporting the firm as needed
- Ability to work in an open, collaborative workplace environment
Benefits + Perks
Zeidler believes in a work-life balance and valuing our people with benefits like:
- PATO Days – enjoy an extra day off on long weekends
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours & a hybrid work from home model (1 day per week)
- Mentorship and continuous learning
- Social events
- Fun work environment and great firm culture… and so much more
What to do now
If you are a motivated, creative, and inspired individual who has the ambition to grow and enjoys working in a collaborative, exciting, and fast-paced environment surrounded by challenging opportunities, we would like to hear from you. Please apply here!
Zeidler is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and stand by our principles for a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome and we encourage applications from, but not limited to visible minorities, peoples with disabilities, racialized peoples, Indigenous peoples, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the interview process. We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.