To be considered for employment, ALL APPLICANTS MUST read and agree with our Doctrinal Statement.
This position’s primary responsibility is to produce and maintain quality clothing for the thrift store sales floor. Success is defined by both quality and quantity, ensuring all production goals are met with a wide variety of sellable goods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all donated goods are properly sorted, priced, and staged for sale in a timely manner.
- Sort at the rate of 1 Gaylord per 75 minutes to produce quality merchandise for rack building.
- Build racks of quality merchandise, tagged and organized, ready for efficient placement on the sales floor at the rate of 1 rack per 75 minutes.
- Maintain neat and clean sorting and processing areas.
- Perform daily housekeeping duties such as sweeping, cleaning, and dusting.
- Perform other duties assigned by store managers and supervisors.
Core Attributes and Expectations:
- Display a Christ-centered life demonstrated by a willingness to show acceptance and serve others.
- Work efficiently and manage time in order to meet production needs as well as other assigned tasks.
- Show motivation and ability to take initiative in daily tasks and operations.
- Exhibit good work habits in attendance and punctuality.
- Treat customers and co-workers in a kind, respectful, and professional manner.
- Show respect for the integrity of the workplace through honesty and responsibility.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and an openness to new ideas and changes.
- Follow all safety guidelines.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Goal Oriented: Work with a sense of urgency, striving for efficiency that consistently meets production goals.
- Organized: Maintain a neat, clean and organized workspace and sales floor that is easy and enjoyable to work and shop in.
- Self-Motivated: Develop skills and abilities to become more proficient and efficient in meeting and exceeding daily production goals.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to bend, lift and work on one’s feet for an entire shift; often standing in a stationary position.
- Lift and move 10-20 pound bags of donations on a regular basis.
- Manipulate tagging guns in a repetitive manner.
- Reach to the bottom of Gaylord box
As an evangelical Christian ministry, Miracle Hill values its rights under federal law to hire individuals who share the Christian faith and the ministry’s doctrinal beliefs.
To be considered for employment, ALL APPLICANTS MUST read and agree with our Doctrinal Statement and Employment Qualifications.