Centricity Insurance Solutions in Walnut Creek is growing their insurance agency and is seeking a true self-starting consultative sales professional with at least two to three years of experience selling group health insurance products. We are a group of well-rounded HR, payroll and insurance professionals with a true commitment to our employees providing a great place to work and the very best customer experience to our clients. Our sister company, founded in 2007, provides an outsourced solution for HR, payroll, compliance and benefits administration technology (www.centricity-solutions.com).
The right candidate with enjoy autonomy and an open territory with a guaranteed base pay! We offer full benefits, 3 weeks PTO, 11 company paid Holidays, immediate account management support, a laptop and the pleasure of working with nice and helpful people! This job is for someone with experience, confidence in their sales and closing abilities that is looking for a new home and to help build something.
As part of our team, you will market and generate sales of group insurance products through existing by developing relationships with new clients and maintaining your existing relationships.
- Drives increased sales and Company growth by developing positive business relationships with decision makers, referral sources and prospects.
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of the Company’s technology, additional HR products and processes and how our clients benefit and interact.
- Maintains increasing knowledge of insurance industry markets, products, and legal environments to provide ongoing value-added service.
- Conducts regular follow-up and prospective calls to your groups, both in office and on-site to maintain current accounts and market Company services.
- Accurately and efficiently process quotations and proposals.
- Providing information on carrier specifics and product availability, and direction in selection of appropriate group products.
- Associates degree preferred, along with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a related insurance/employee group benefit sales role.
- In-depth knowledge of group insurance products preferably attained through working in an insurance marketing or selling role.
- Life Agent License is required.
- Strong Math Skills
- Great presentation skills and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook Exchange; proficient in Internet Explorer.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external personnel, both verbally and in writing.
- A true commitment to superior service.
A guaranteed and competitive base pay with above average and generous first year commissions. Additionally, our renewal commissions are above average with the potential for additional bonus payments.