Summary: This position’s primary responsibility is to provide exceptional customer service by greeting and assisting customers with their purchases. Must maintain the cash register with integrity and accuracy and ensure the register area, fitting rooms and sales floor are kept neat, clean, organized and replenished.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Warmly greet and treat all customers with respect, fostering an exceptional shopping experience.
Maintain cash register with integrity and accuracy at all times.
Answer phones and make store announcements in a professional and courteous manner.
Maintain appearance of the store by cleaning, organizing and replenishing the sales floor as needed.
Ensure that goods are properly sorted, priced, and staged for sale in a timely manner.
Replenish sales floor; put out racks of clothing following all sizing and color guidelines in a timely manner.
Perform other duties assigned by store managers and supervisors.
Core Attributes and Expectations:
- Display a Christ-centered life demonstrated by a willingness to show acceptance and serve others.
- Work efficiently and manage time in order to meet production needs as well as other assigned tasks.
- Show motivation and ability to take initiative in daily tasks and operations.
- Exhibit good work habits in attendance and punctuality.
- Treat customers and co-workers in a kind, respectful, and professional manner.
- Show respect for the integrity of the workplace through honesty and responsibility.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and an openness to new ideas and changes.
- Follow all safety guidelines.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer-Focused: Provide exceptional customer service by promptly greeting and assisting customers with their purchases; effectively communicating and resolving any customer concerns in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Detail-Oriented: Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the cash drawer, requiring basic math skills.
- Organized: Strong ability to multi-task between customer excellence, product placement and maintaining a neat, clean and organized workspace and sales floor focus
- Self-Motivated: Develop skills and abilities to become more proficient and efficient in merchandise placement, reaching and exceeding daily goals and delighting our customer.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have the ability to work on one’s feet for an entire shift and move with a sense of urgency.
- Lift and move 10-20 pound bags of donations on a regular basis.
- Manipulate tagging guns and staplers in a repetitive manner.
As an evangelical Christian ministry, Miracle Hill values its rights under federal law to hire individuals who share the Christian faith and the ministry’s doctrinal beliefs.
To be considered for employment, ALL APPLICANTS MUST read and agree with our Doctrinal Statement and Employment Qualifications.