Dudley DeBosier Injury Lawyers is a growing law firm with offices throughout Louisiana. We pride ourselves on providing clients with high-quality legal representation while exceeding their client service expectations. We are passionate about helping our clients and our communities. Dudley DeBosier is dedicated to changing the way people think about attorneys one relationship at a time.
At Dudley DeBosier, you'll have an outstanding opportunity to use
your skills to make a difference in the lives of our clients. All while
enjoying a team that is committed to work and having fun.
We are currently accepting resumes for an experienced Legal Assistant- Paralegal in New Orleans. A minimum of 3+ years of Personal Injury Litigation experience is required.
What We Offer:
- Very competitive salary.
- Free parking.
- Business casual dress code Monday- Thursday and jeans on Friday.
- Plenty of snacks and beverages.
- Holidays and accrued Time Off- 12 paid holidays with a generous accrual of PTO and Vacation.
- Medical, dental, vision plans as well as supplemental life insurance, disability, and identity theft plans.
- 401k Retirement plan.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Quarterly firm events to promote team building.
- Contacting clients on a regular basis and calls are returned in a timely manner.
- File setup into case management software.
- Initial claims investigation/set up.
- Mail management of all incoming/outgoing mail, email or fax.
- Proactive file reviews to move the file forward to client satisfaction.
- Drafting of settlement demands for attorney review.
- Medical management- entry of all medical information into case management software. Records/bills are updated in a timely manner. Records are reviewed and summarized.
- Calendar management of all client meetings, depositions, court appearances, trials, mediation's etc.
- Draft petitions for review, draft initial discovery, draft pleadings as requested by attorney.
- Draft disbursal's for attorney review.
As a Legal Assistant-Paralegal for Dudley DeBosier, you will provide clients with extremely great customer service from the inception of the case until its resolution. Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office, customer service focused, detail-oriented and proactive team player with excellent communication skills.