Elite Sports Performance & Physical Therapy is seeking a motivated, detailed-oriented, and well-organized professional to join the administration team of our established and growing physical therapy outpatient practices in Stoughton & Foxboro. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide administrative support to our staff Physical & Occupational Therapists and Billing team. The ideal candidate is customer service-oriented and committed to helping us provide the very best in quality care to our patients. This position is part-time (15-20 hours per week) but has the potential for full-time for the right candidate. We are continuing to grow and offer good potential for career growth for motivated and talented staff.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively providing phone and in-person reception duties
- Ensuring all physical therapy patients and guests are greeted cordially and timely
- Scheduling appointments and managing schedules of our clinical teams
- Verifying insurance benefits and patient demographic information
- Obtaining insurance referral and authorizations from third-party payers
- Collecting, processing and applying payments to patient accounts
- Entering patient and insurance company data into EMR system and running reports as assigned
- Maintaining patient confidentiality at all times
- Maintaining clean and presentable office areas
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Ability to work flexible hours, at least two evening shifts per week (until 8:00 PM)
- Ability to work at both Stoughton and Foxboro locations is a plus!
- Previous experience in a medical or healthcare office setting preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with limited supervision and troubleshoot issues, as needed
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite
- Experience working with EMR systems
- Cooperative and team-oriented
- Reliable and dependable
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
Founded in 2001, Elite Sports Performance & Physical Therapy has been providing top-level sports performance training, fitness programming, and orthopedic/sports physical therapy in our region for over 20 years. Visit us at www.EliteFitCenter.com
to learn more about Elite and the services we have to offer!