Elite Sports Performance & Physical Therapy in Foxboro is currently seeking a part-time Strength and Conditioning Coach to join our growing team. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone relatively new to the sports performance/personal training field who is interested in gaining excellent experience and an opportunity to grow with a strong and established company that is continuing to grow.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality, personalized strength, conditioning, agility and speed training and coaching to a variety of clients of all ages but with a particular focus on athletes ranging from ages 10-22.
- Assess clients using the Functional Movement Screen and other assessment tools.
- Design individualized and group training programs for a variety of athletes and adult clients.
- Assist in marketing our services both at our facility and at community outreach events.
- Serve as a professional, positive, knowledgeable, and inspiring role model to our clients.
- Work cooperatively as a member of a small, dynamic team of trainers and physical therapist.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate has a degree in Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, Physical Education, Health Sciences, or Athletic Training and/or a current accredited certification as a personal trainer or strength & conditioning specialist. Current CSCS certification preferred but not required (as is the desire to obtain CSCS certification in the future). Current CPR/first aid certification required. Previous training experience and a passion for training and sports performance enhancement is a plus. Reliability, dependability and a high level of professionalism are all essential and strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
Hours: Must be able to work afternoons/evenings (i.e. 2 PM - 8 PM) and weekends (Saturday mornings) during the academic year. (Additional morning hours may be available during the summer). This position will be part-time initially (15-20 hrs/wk) but has the potential to grow into a full-time position for the right candidate.
About Elite Sports Performance & Physical Therapy: Founded in 2001, Elite has been providing top-level sports performance training, personal training, fitness programming, and physical therapy/injury rehabilitation services to the Stoughton and Foxboro/Mansfield areas for over 20 years. Please visit our websites to learn more about our company, mission, and services: www.EliteFitCenter.com