ASF Intermodal, one of the fastest growing companies in our industry, is looking for an Intermodal Terminal Administrator for our Atlanta, GA terminal. If you're interested in working with the industry's leader and have a commitment to success through safety, personal empowerment and collaboration, this is the place for you.
Purpose and Scope:
Work with terminal team to provide service to customers and contract drivers.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
• Close out loads daily in PCS for Contractors settlements and proper billing info.
• Follow up with contract drivers for timely paperwork scanning and proper documentation.
• Review and ensure sure each load has required information/documentation before closing it out.
• Communicate with terminal personnel to make sure all customer documentation and chassis info is correct.
• Communicate with corporate billing on any loads that can't be billed due to improper or miscommunicated information and documentation.
• Add notes to each load for clean billing and scanning documentation for quicker billing and cash flow.
• Process settlements for contract drivers - prelims and finals.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Terminal Manager.
• Experience working in intermodal transportation is preferred
• Experience with integrated order systems is preferred
• Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) is preferred
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and work with minimal supervision
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with internal employees and external customers (verbal and written)