Do you: Love data analysis? Thrive in a team environment? Have a passion for accounting? Join the Payentry Team!
We are looking for an Accounting Specialist to join our team in Huntersville, NC! As a member of our team, you will work in a fast-paced environment, where accuracy reigns. You will have the opportunity to showcase your strong accounting skills and work on a team with dedicated professionals.
What do you gain?
- A career (not just a job) at a growing company
- A great team environment with opportunities to volunteer in the community
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Student loan assistance program, up to 3% of base salary
- 401(k) with up to a 4% company match, immediate vesting of employee and employer contributions
- Health Savings Accounts with company contributions
- Immediate eligibility for generous paid time off package including all federal holidays
What will you do?
- Own the accounts receivable process; including resolving AR aging by contacting customers
- Record and communicate monthly invoicing for all customer related revenue streams
- Process expense reimbursement reports and resolve employee questions
- Communicate daily cash updates to executives
- Maintain corporate and vendor files, including contracts
- Assist in AP related tasks; including entering vendor bills for payment processing
- Maintain accuracy of revenue data by posting and verifying lock box and local deposit transactions
- Work within your team to complete accurate and timely month-end close activities
- Collaborate across cross-functional teams to assist in the completion of year-end audit initiatives and in various accounting projects as requested
- Constantly seek out learning opportunities
What do you need?
- Associates degree in Accounting or relevant field of study required
- Computer system proficiency with intermediate to advanced level Excel skills
- High degree of accuracy, initiative, and adaptability
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Discretion and the ability to keep information confidential
Who are We?
Payentry offers human capital management services to employers across the US. Payentry is a cloud-based SaaS platform, providing employer solutions that increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give a competitive edge in managing and retaining high-quality employees. Our mission is “Helping people get the most out of their workday” and providing the best systems and service for growing our clients' businesses. If you're ready to join us in that mission and advance your career, apply today to join the team!
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled