Do you: Eat, sleep, breathe
technology? Love refining your craft? Have a passion for new technology,
frameworks, and architectures? Join the MPAY team! We are
looking for a Mobile & Web Development Engineer to join our Waltham, MA, team! We are a fully remote team and have folks all
over the US, building a great product. As an MPAY employee, you will work closely with
highly dedicated and skilled software engineers, DevOps engineers, and
operational teams in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment. You will have
the opportunity to make a significant impact for businesses and individuals
across the US while working remotely.
Who are we?
MPAY is a human capital management software
company that provides services to employers across the US. Our flagship
product, Payentry, is a cloud-based SaaS platform that delivers
employer solutions to increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give
a competitive edge in hiring and retaining high-quality employees. Apply today
to join our team and advance your career.
What will you do?
- Work closely with product owners as part of a
SCRUM team to develop our next generation mobile apps with an emphasis on
usability and end-user feedback.
- Work closely with Development and QA engineers to
develop new code with built-in unit tests to facilitate Continuous Integration
and regression testing.
- Work in an agile cross-functional team to achieve superior results.
- Present work during meetings and retrospectives.
What do you need?
- Computer Science degree or relevant work
- Proven success working within an Agile framework
- Programming experience with Android, iOS, and,
optimally, React Native.
- Expertise in defect tracking applications (e.g.,
- RESTful API development would be a plus.
- Experience with source control tools.
- Understanding of relational databases (MS SQL
Server preferred experience).
- Commitment to teamwork.
- Superior organization and prioritization skills
while working on a deadline.
- Desire to learn and share knowledge with others - including excellent documentation skills.
What do you gain?
Applications submitted via
agencies will not be considered. Please know that incomplete applications will
not be reviewed until completed. Thank you!
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled