Flagstaff Family Care is looking for a new Medical Assistant, EMT or CNA! Join a team of 13 providers specializing in Family Practice at three locations in Flagstaff and Sedona.
Medical Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, and confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; and reporting patient history summary.
- Saves doctors’ time by helping with office procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Serves and protects the practice by adhering to professional standards; facility policies and procedures; and federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Consistent and reliable schedule. Full time position (40 hours per week). Must be able to work the occasional Saturday on rotation, from 9 am-1 pm. Part time is also available.
Medical Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Supply management
- Verbal communication
- Infection control
- Creating a safe, effective environment
- Customer focus
- Bedside manner
- Medical teamwork
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA), EMT or CNA or other National Accreditation,
- Previous experience in specific medical field preferred