The HR Coordinators serve in an HR Generalist function - they are the primary point of contact for their select group of clients. They play an integral role in the successful relationship and retention of our client base.
• Manage Pre-Employment Process- background checks, drug screens, physicals, etc.
• Manage E-Verify for select clients, (New Client Set Up and new employee set up)
• Serve as the main point of contact for all HR questions and escalate them when needed to the HR Consultant
• Manage Unemployment Claims
• Respond to and file worker’s compensation claims
• Collaborate with HR Consultant, as needed, on higher level escalated HR situations
• Enter new hires into payroll system
• Manage all employee payroll changes for the employees, such as address change, direct deposit change, phone numbers & email address changes, etc.
• Manage payroll changes for select clients, such as pay rate changes, departments, etc.
• Collaborate with payroll vendor to assist with client’s payroll processing needs and questions
• Process select clients’ payroll depending upon their needs and/or work with payroll vendor on changes, problems, reporting and needs
• Manage payroll client level changes and issues as they arise
TIME AND ATTENDANCE
• Enter all new hires into the time system and related client systems
• Process employee changes and terminations in the system
• Assist with reporting needs of clients
• Manage time system client level changes and issues as they arise
• Enter new hires into the online benefits portal
• Enter pay changes into the benefits portal when received
• Track employee eligibility for health insurance and retirement plans and follow up with employees on enrollment as needed
• Answer all employee benefit questions
• Enroll/Change and terminate employee in benefits systems each week
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Detail oriented
• Professional and positive attitude
• Strong decision-making skills
• Proficiency in basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Consistency in meeting deadlines
• Ability to work independently
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
• PHR Preferred