CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local services solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model, we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
The role of a CTM Travel Consultant will be to work closely with the client, acting as their advocate supporting the travel policy and company initiatives of the client they are assigned to. CTM Travel Consultants will report to a designated Manager and ultimately a General Manager. Each Travel Consultant must be proficient with the workings of the Sabre GDS, faring for both domestic and international, an in-depth understanding of geography, stellar customer service skills and a basic understanding of online booking tools.
The Travel Consultant will be responsible for the timely and accurate servicing of CTM Travel client’s travel arrangements on our SME accounts.
Principal responsibilities are:
- Assisting the client with the booking of travel including air/hotel/car rail, limo or any other services needed using the Sabre CRS or approved third-party systems.
- Maintaining knowledge and staying updated on policies and profiles, as well as, all client preferred vendors.
- Ability to counsel travelers on cost-efficient routes, lowest fares, and travel products or services.
- Ensure optimum customer service levels through accurate and time efficient responses.
- Maintain a positive attitude and professional manner.
- As a CTM employee, it is the agent’s responsibility to follow company standards and support our theory of consultative relationship and our customer-centric approach to supporting our clients.
- Must have Call Center and Travel Experience
Travel Consultants are responsible for the delivery and tracking of accomplishments of the following key areas:
- Thorough knowledge of GDS / Ability to process reservations in a timely manner
- Process reservation requests through multiple methods (telephone, email, travel request forms, and online agent assist)
- Ability to deliver Visa and Passport requirement information to travelers
- Helpdesk queries – first line contact, may need to distribute and/or escalate to appropriate parties
- Understand all the client’s contracts and their appropriate use
- Ability to handle and accurately process invoices, refunds, and voids as described by CTM operations protocols
- Participate as needed to help support and maintain specific systems such as portal redesign collaboration, travel request form input, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Airline CRS proficiency (Sabre)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- 2+ years travel industry experience
- Destination and travel route knowledge
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.